Shlomo Swidler drives software organizations toward accelerated innovation and business growth.
Shlomo is a speaker, coach, writer, and consultant to leaders of global organizations who operate significant technology programs.
Typical client results include:
- Drastically reduced time-to-market from three months to ten minutes.
- Launched uCloud, a pioneering new line of cloud business at KT (Korea Telecom), and the first public cloud service in South Korea.
- Enabled a cloud computing solution provider to leapfrog its competition and achieve unprecedented growth.
- Improved operational efficiency at a web storefront, leading to the best margin in company history.
- By eliminating unnecessary approvals and process headaches, improved employee retention at a fast-moving company.
- Dramatically increased market share at a previously stagnant software company.
- Improved customer satisfaction and brand loyalty at an international retailer.
- Reduced capital expenditure by 40% at a corporate division of 500 people.
“My business unit needed to change direction rapidly to take advantage of the new possibilities enabled by the cloud. Shlomo helped me develop a strategy to do so, and now we can focus on executing this strategy and maximize our benefit from cloud.”
Dr. Hyeonkyu Lee, Senior Vice President, Advanced Platform & Software Business Center
Whatever stage your software organization is at, Shlomo Swidler can help you accelerate innovation and drive business growth.